I abhor allergies.
I’ve been plagued with excessive mucous in my nose since early childhood, resulting in chronic ear infections to the point of needing tubes and even surgery.
As a teenager, I remember walking around with a runny nose all the time, always sniffling. When it got bad, I took Benadryl, which would knock me out. Otherwise, I lived with it.
Finally, in recent years, I’ve been able to conquer my allergies. I would say I can control them about 90% with natural means, and for the other 10%, I resort to medications.
By using a few simple but consistent steps,
I have cured my own allergies by about 90%.
It works! Let’s start breathing through the nose again, America! 🙂
Please sign up above or below, but not both! Thank you!