To all of my beloved friends!
It’s been only six months since the big change, and it has been quite an adventure! I want to share it with you!
Just a few things that are happening in my life:
- Taken 3 music classes at Citrus College (got an A in all of them!)
- Rekindled my love for music, writing, and blogging.
- Made plans to write a book about the detrimental effect of video games and electronics, especially for our boys and young men.
- Refined my piano skills.
- Playing piano for my local spiritual group.
- Planning to start a weekly web meeting, similar to a radio show or podcast.
- I have been meditating more than ever, and growing spiritually.
- I have devoted more time to my wife and my children.
I hope that you will continue to join me in an adventure of growth, Love, and oneness! I am so excited that we can grow together!
A Blessing From Me to You
This Holiday Season, I am praying for a great blessing to be with you and your loved ones, and for the whole world. As we pass into a new spiritual age, starting 12/21/12, I have in my heart a special blessing that I wish to give to you, a blessing of Love, Peace, and Unity; a blessing filled with Joy- a New Joy that is pure Light, filling your heart and mind; a blessing that comes pouring out upon you and all those whom you contact, flowing so strongly that its Love and Purity bring you an overwhelming ecstasy of spiritual fulfillment. I am sending you this blessing today and tomorrow. Please receive it!
As we celebrate this Holiday, let us all be willing to hold within ourselves Light and Love, even as Mary held within herself the Light of God, and was willing to Listen to the voice of the Divine- even though the world would tell her otherwise. The world will always try to convince us to follow our egos, and the pressure from friends, coworkers, and TV is just overwhelming. Shut it all out, and sit still in silence. Go within! Because deep within your heart, the doctor is always in! The still, small voice is always there, nudging you, guiding you; let us listen to that voice in spite of the hype, even as Mary did.
I send you Overwhelming Love and Peace,
and Peace to You!
Send To A Friend!
If you know anyone that may benefit from my newsletter, please forward them this email. Thank you!