Overcome stress and find peace.
Breathing: Breath is life. Feel your breath deeply.
- Belly Breathing: One hand on your chest, one hand on your belly. Breathe deeply into your belly, in and out through the nose.
- Box Breathing: inhale for 4 seconds, hold it in for 4 seconds, exhale for 4 seconds, hold it out for 4 seconds.
- 10-Second Breathing: Inhale for 5 seconds, exhale for 5 seconds. 10 seconds total per breath.
- Inhale “love” into your being, accepting this moment as it is, with each breath.
- Exhale, letting go, relaxing and releasing, every time.
Mind: You are not your mind. You are not your thoughts.
- Look at your thoughts like they are objects. You are not your thoughts.
- What’s your next thought? (Looking for it, it will dissolve.)
- Your thoughts are inside of bubbles of white light. Watch them float away and pop!, one by one.
- Project your thoughts onto a movie screen. Watch them play out and dissolve.
Body: Ground yourself deeply in your physical body.
- Go inside of your body. Feel deeply into your body. Occupy your body fully.
- Whatever you are doing, do it totally, paying full attention to every movement of every part of your body.
- Breathe out and relax your shoulders, dropping them gently. Repeat.
Heart: Live from the heart. Become willing to feel, fully.
- Be willing to feel. Feel into your heart, fully, with each breath.
- Whatever you are feeling, breathe into it and feel it fully. Release and relax with each exhalation.
- Breathe and feel. Breathe and feel. Breath, feel, and let go.